||The Humble Police Department
The City of Humble Police Department is currently accepting applications to establish an eligibility
pool for an Entry Level Police Officer.
Required Attachments to Application: Applicants must submit clean, clear copies of the following documents
with application. Incomplete applications will not be processed until all documentation is recieved.
- Must be 21 years of age at time of written exam
- Must possess a High School Diploma / GED – some college preferred
- Must possess a valid Texas Drivers License
- Must possess a Peace Officer license certified by TCLEOSE
- Honorable discharge if ever in military
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background investigation and drug screen
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive written exam, polygraph exam, psychological exam, and fitness test
Applicants will undergo a complete background investigation and drug screen; pass a comprehensive written exam and fitness test.
Salaries are based on a step program with an annual starting salary of $42,816. Salaries will range from the starting annual salary
to an annual salary of $56,832 after 10 years. Other benefits include paid hospitalization for the employee with reduced rates for
family coverage, paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacation, Texas Municipal Retirement System-6% employee contribution, disability
benefit plan, longevity pay, certification pay for specialized training.
- Texas Driver’s License
- Peace Officer license certified by TCLEOSE
- College Transcript, if applicable
- DD-214 if ever in military
Applications may be obtained at City Hall located at 114 West Higgins, Humble, Texas 77338 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through
\ Friday. Completed applications may also be faxed to 281-446-3912, Attn: Teresa Ower, or emailed to
Written Test: Date to be announced
The physical fitness test and minimum standards measures endurance and strengths as follows:
||2.0 x body weight
||.68 x body weight
|One Minute Sit Ups
|One Minute Push Ups
|1.5 Mile Run
For additional information you may also contact the Training Coordinator - Officer Peters @ 281-319-9775.
The City of Humble is an AT-WILL-EMPLOYER and only accepts applications for positions that are currently posted. Applications
will be reviewed by Human Resources and then forwarded to the hiring department to contact the selected applicants for interviews.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Copyright Humble Police Department © 2009 All Rights Reserved
Location: 310 Bender Avenue Humble TX 77338
Phone: 281.446.7127 - Emergency: 9-1-1